Aedec Vehicle Seats improve safety and reduce potential liabilities
- The molded seat reduces upholstery damage while the restraining devices help prevent additional damage to windows and doors. The costs saved in repairing any or all of these items could pay for the purchase and installation of the complete Aedec restraint system, multiple times over!
- Although the patented “arm channels” in the heavy gauge molded TPO seats do help to significantly reduce handcuff neuropathy and resulting lawsuits, their real strength comes from the way that they work with the patented Pro-Straint® Handles to lock the prisoner in place and prevent them from turning and twisting in the seat.
- Hygienic and Easy to Clean with a wide range of cleaners without weakening the seat.
- Easy and secure installation.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable government standards in restraint systems.
- Custom molded seats offer a factory fit and finish, which seals the passenger compartment and eliminates need to search for dangerous contraband or missing evidence.
- Modular seats are available in custom configurations for single seat or K9 units. If you do not see the vehicle or configuration you are looking for, please contact us today!